- Track your trips in NuRide regularly to earn points that you can redeem for restaurant coupons, retailer discounts, and tickets to shows and attractions.
- Log in to track your trip
MassRIDES and the Massachusetts Department of Transportation (MassDOT) have partnered with NuRide to help you:
- Save money on transportation costs
- Travel together in a carpool or vanpool
- Cut your greenhouse gas emissions
- Trim down your carbon footprint
- Reduce traffic congestion in your community or at your worksite
- Get rewards for tracking your green trip
NuRide is the nation’s largest rewards program for individuals who take greener trips -- walking, biking, carpooling, vanpooling, public transportation, or even telecommuting. NuRide is a free service and is supported by sponsors who provide special offers to NuRide members for taking greener trips and reducing global warming, traffic congestion and energy consumption.
Get started with 3 easy steps:
Take a trip – carpool with colleagues, bike to a friend’s house, telecommute from home, or hop on a bus. There are many green travel options to choose from!
Enjoy Rewards – Once you’ve signed up, confirm your trips and earn points that you can redeem for restaurant coupons, retailer discounts, and tickets to shows and attractions.
NuRide is brought to you by the Massachusetts Department of Transportation (MassDOT). Learn more about MassDOT’s partnership with NuRide.
Join today and start earning some green for going green.